Creative Playground Education manifests its commitment to privacy and data protection by embracing the following principles.
- Creative Playground Education uses Personal Data lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner.
- Creative Playground Education collects no more Personal Data than necessary, and only for a legitimate purpose.
- Creative Playground Education retains no more data than necessary or for a longer period than needed.
- Creative Playground Education protects Personal Data with appropriate security measures.
Data We Collect
This policy applies only to information collected on the Site. We may collect Personal Data from visitors to our website.
“Personal Data” is information that identifies you personally and that you provide to us. Examples of this we may collect include your name, contact details, mailing and delivery addresses, email address, your shopping, enrolment or browsing behaviours, and any other personally identifiable information that you have provided us when completing a purchase, in any form you may have submitted to us, or in the course of any other forms of interaction between you and us. Where such information pertains to an identified individual – Personal Data may also include network and device data such as IP address and device or advertising identifiers and information we obtain using cookies or other tracking technologies.
If you provide us with Personal Data relating to a third-party by submitting such Personal Data to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third-party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
To improve your experience with our Site we may also collect information on how you navigate the Site, information about your connection, and the technical means you use to access our Site. This data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- preference setting
- offer selection
- conversion attribution
- fraud reduction
We use both session and persistent tracking tools.
Creative Playground Education uses the collected data for various purposes, including to:
- provide and maintain our service;
- process your order for our products or services, process or collect your payment for the order;
- deliver or perform the products or services you purchased, including couriers calling or messaging you to obtain your delivery instructions;
- perform the services you purchased, including calling, messaging or emailing you to properly deliver the service to you;
- facilitate you transacting via alternative payment methods (such as Paypal or bank transfers);
- process your returns or refunds in accordance with our Shipping and Returns Policy;
- notify you about changes in policies and order details;
- provide customer support;
- gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site and services;
- personalise and improve your customer experience when you visit the Website and the Apps, for example by prioritising products and services appearing in your search results or feed, or in communications we send you;
- monitor the propriety of Site usage;
- monitor and enforce compliance with our Terms and Conditions, including dispute resolution;
- to carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud detection and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way we provide products and services to you;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Data Storage, Transfer, and Retention
The Personal Data that we collect from you is generally stored in Australia but may also, whenever necessary, be transferred to and processed in a country other than Australia. Any such transfer of your Personal Data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws and without undermining your statutory rights.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to and process it there.
We will hold on to your information for as long as you continue to be a Creative Playground Education customer and for as long as we are required to keep it to ensure we meet our legal requirements across the globe. You may request that we delete this information by submitting a request via our Contact form.
Your Personal Data is available and accessible only by those who need the data to accomplish the intended processing purpose. To the extent necessary, your Personal Data may be shared with suppliers and subcontractors (processors and sub-processors) carrying out certain tasks on Creative Playground Education’s behalf and with independent third-parties, including, but not limited to, using personal information you share with us or that we indirectly collect to verify your identity and for fraud prevention purposes.
You may request a copy of the Personal Data that we collect by submitting a written request to us via our Contact form. We may need to request additional information from you to confirm your identity before providing access to your data. We will do our best to respond to Personal Data access and correction requests within 30 days. Where we are unable to meet this timeline, we will update you with the soonest possible time within we can provide the information or make the correction.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Under certain circumstances, Creative Playground Education may be required to disclose your Personal Data pursuant to valid requests made by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Creative Playground Education may disclose your Personal Data in good faith and believing such actions are necessary because of the following reasons:
- in compliance of a legal obligation;
- to protect and defend the rights or property of Creative Playground Education;
- to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site;
- to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public;
- protect against legal liability.
We are fully committed to protecting and upholding the privacy of your data. We have dedicated customer service personnel to handle your requests in relation to your data and your rights. You can always reach our team via our Contact Us page or via email at email@example.com.
Last Updated: 14th June 2022