Join our team of passionate educators!
Do you have a passion for teaching young children?
Are you looking for an exciting and dynamic classroom environment for hands-on teaching methods with fun tools such as Lego and coding?
At Creative Playground Education, our STEM educators imagine, innovate and inspire! Join us to make teaching more fun than ever!
- Creating a positive and inclusive classroom environment to inspire children in STEM.
- Delivering interactive and hands-on STEM lessons to students.
- Assisting in building and coding.
- Managing classroom in a cross-grade learning environment.
- Caring for various robotics and teaching equipment.
- Passion for education and a desire to inspire young learners.
- Willingness to travel to various school locations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility in working after-school hours.
Who we are
Creative Playground Education provides a suite of STEM enrichment courses for school incursions and after schools. Our students learn fun real-world concepts and indulge in first-hand experiences through LEGO® building and LEGO® robotics.
We value our educators and invest in their professional growth. Therefore, we offer a comprehensive onboarding process and training to ensure you are equipped with the necessary tools and resources to deliver exceptional STEM education.
As a STEM Educator, you will embark on a journey of love for education. Every week, you will be enriched with new ideas and knowledge around physics, engineering and technology. You will be preparing for lessons at home followed by classroom teaching, guiding and playing.
During class, you will answer queries about various topics, help build LEGO® building and coding, in addition to the usual classroom management roles.
With the nature of the role, you will also be caring for equipment, taking them to/from classes, handling equipment up and downstairs, rearranging classroom furniture, speaking to parents as well as school executives.
Join us in shaping the future of education and empowering young minds to reach their full potential!